KFN Announces New Executive Director, Blythe Hamer
We’re pleased to announce that KFN has hired a new Executive Director (ED), Blythe Hamer, effective December 10th, 2018. She is a seasoned ED recruited through a systematic process led by a professional Executive Search firm, and represents the next step to further professionalizing KFN and assuring continuity.
As described in more detail below, Blythe brings significant ED non-profit, marketing and leadership experience. She has an MBA from Wharton, but feels a strong affinity for Kellogg because her grandfather was the first Dean of Kellogg’s MBA program (1919-1937) and both her parents are Northwestern graduates.
The following highlights Blythe's professional experience:
· Staff writer and editor for Science ’83 Magazine and The Washington Star for 5 years
· Marketing Director for American Express TRS for 8 years
· VP, Relationship Marketing at Oxford Health Plans for 7 years
· ED for The Center for Continuing Education and Free Arts NYC for a combined 4 years
· PTA President for her child’s school in Larchmont for 6 years
· Author/co-author of 5 books and many published articles
Blythe received her BA, cum laude, in history from Middlebury College, where she was a nationally ranked squash player. She was raised in Montclair, NJ.
We believe that Blythe will help provide leadership to our group, greater connectivity for our members, and effective tactical execution of our priorities. Please join us in welcoming Blythe to KFN.
Managing Director & Sr Advisor, BlackRock
Chairman of Advisory Board, KFN