New York Athletic Club | 180 Central Park South
New York, NY (59th & 7th Avenue)
8 AM - 6:30 PM
Request an Invitation
foundations, endowments - inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summit consistently attracts world-class investors and thought-leading allocators for a powerful day of networking and high-level discussions of the most critical issues confronting money managers and investment officers. Several important factors distinguish this Summit from other conferences.
- Hosted by two top-tier university-based organizations
- Focused on bringing LPs and GPs thought-provoking content and ideas in an intimate, engaging environment.
- A peer only setting/investor only for alternative investors who share the common interest of participating in leading edge discussions about the future of our industry
- Multi-year success in convening investment decision makers from endowments, foundations, single/multi- family offices, corporate and public pensions, as well as insurance.
- No media means open discussions on the most critical topics facing alternative investors today
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? To learn more about becoming one of our exclusive sponsors please email Stephanie McAlaine at email@example.com or Jen Simons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellations must be received by November 22 at 9 PM EST to receive a refund. Email email@example.com. Substitutions welcome in advance or onsite; attendees must be institutionally sized GPs/LPs and meet the same criteria as the intended guest.