New York Athletic Club | 180 Central Park South
New York, NY (59th & 7th Avenue)
8 AM - 6:30 PM
Registration will open soon
The Summit consistently attracts world-class investors and thought-leading allocators for a powerful day of networking and high-level discussions of the most critical issues confronting money managers and investment officers. Several important factors distinguish this Summit from other conferences.
- Hosted by two top-tier university-based organizations
- Focused on bringing LPs and GPs thought-provoking content and ideas in an intimate, engaging environment.
- A peer only setting/investor only for alternative investors who share the common interest of participating in leading edge discussions about the future of our industry
- Multi-year success in convening investment decision makers from endowments, foundations, single/multi- family offices, corporate and public pensions, as well as insurance.
- No media means open discussions on the most critical topics facing alternative investors today
Greg Williamson (KSM'85) - Pluribus
Chris Winiarz (KSM'10) - Lakeview Capital Management
Jonathan Ben-Horin (WG'11)
Ken Lee (WG'07) - Carnegie Corporation of New York
Tod Buys (KSM'01) - Cambridge
Jose Guzman (WG'11) - New York City Pension Fund
Emily He (WG'16) - Rockefeller Foundation
Clara Kim (KSM'01) - Colchis Capital Management
David Koh (KSM'99) - Bank of America
Edyta Riley (C'04, WG'10) - Ford Foundation
Tina Sodhi - Triago
Jared Weiner (WG'07) - Archean Capital