2020 CIO Leaders in Alternative Investments Summit - A Virtual Experience
December 2 - December 3, 2020
An Interactive Virtual Experience
I didn't receive my login:
Penn Office of
Bank of Philadelphia
Columbia Investment Mgmt Company
The Margaret A. Cargill
Equity Group Investments
Loyola University Chicago
Wednesday, December 2 | 10 am - 3 pm ET
Thursday, December 3 | 10 am - 12:30 pm ET
Wharton PE & VC Association (WPEVC) and Kellogg Finance Network (KFN) are proud to celebrate our 10th annual CIO Leaders in Alternative Investments Summit and to host our 2020 Summit in a new virtual environment. This is not a "webinar", our virtual ballroom will afford all attendees the opportunity to interact live with our speakers as well as dedicated time to network and gather in small groups or 1:1 around discussion topics of interest to you.
We have built an excellent reputation for the quality of our programming over the years, and this year’s summit will continue to offer candid, investor-only conversations, networking opportunities, small group interactions, and fascinating speakers! The audience will remain highly targeted to include just LPs and GPs, and a relatively even split between the two.
Topics in 2020 will be consistent with our theme: what has been and what will be … What has transpired in these last 10 years? What were the surprises and structural changes? And, how will they influence what we do next? Most importantly, our content is designed to identify value-creating strategies to better navigate the increasingly complex economic issues confronting money managers and investment officers.
What distinguishes the CIO Summit from other conferences?
- Hosted by two top-tier university-based organizations
- Focused on bringing LPs and GPs thought-provoking content and ideas in an intimate, engaging environment.
- A peer only setting/investor only for alternative investors who share the common interest of participating in leading edge discussions about the future of our industry
- Multi-year success in convening investment decision makers from endowments, foundations, single/multi- family offices, corporate and public pensions, as well as insurance.
- No media means open discussions on the most critical topics facing alternative investors today
Event Timing / Details:
- 10:00 am - 3:30 pm ET
- VIRTUAL - the CIO Summit will span two partial days to ease some of the screen fatigue
- Our virtual platform allows attendees to engage with one another similar to an in person event
Thank you to our Lead CIO Summit Sponsors:
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? To learn more about becoming one of our exclusive sponsors please email Stephanie McAlaine at email@example.com or
Jen Simons at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellations must be received by November 23 at 9 PM EST to receive a refund. Email email@example.com. Substitutions welcome in advance; attendees must be institutionally sized
GPs/LPs and meet the same criteria as the intended guest.
10:00AM Wed 2 Dec 2020 - 3:00PM Thu 3 Dec 2020 ( Timezone: Eastern )
[ Get Directions ]