2021 CIO Leaders in Alternative Investments Summit - A Virtual Experience
SAVE THE DATE
non-profit pensions, foundations, endowments.
The CIO Alternative Investments Summit hosted by the Wharton Private Equity & Venture Capital Alumni Association (WPEVC) and the Kellogg Finance Network (KFN) has assembled some of the most influential and leading minds in this industry for high-level discussions of the most critical issues confronting money managers and investment officers. Together these leading institutions will host the 11th annual CIO Summit Tuesday, November 30 - Wednesday, December 1, 2021 on our virtual platform.
Engine No. 1
Discussions will include commodities, inflation, risk management in alternative investments, spacs, tech, co-investing, ESG activism, US-China tensions and the rise of Asia, and much more. Additional speakers to be announced.
The Summit will continue to offer candid, investor-only conversations, engaging roundtables and fascinating keynotes. The audience will remain highly targeted to include just LPs and GPs, and a relatively even split between the two.
What distinguishes the CIO Summit from other conferences?
- Hosted by two top-tier university-based organizations
- Focused on bringing LPs and GPs thought-provoking content and ideas in an intimate, engaging environment.
- A peer only setting/investor only for alternative investors who share the common interest of participating in leading edge discussions about the future of our industry
- Multi-year success in convening investment decision makers from endowments, foundations, single/multi- family offices, corporate and public pensions, as well as insurance.
- No media means open discussions on the most critical topics facing alternative investors today
Event Timing / Details:
Each day includes 3-4 content pieces (fireside chat or panel sessions), open networking on the virtual platform and a 45- minute break.
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 | 9:30 am - 2:00 pm EST
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 8:00 am - 12:30 pm EST
VIRTUAL - the CIO Summit will span two partial days; timing subject to change
Our virtual platform allows attendees to engage with one another similar to an in person event
Thank you to our Lead CIO Summit Sponsors:
Interested in sponsorship opportunities? To learn more about becoming one of our exclusive sponsors please email Jen Simons at firstname.lastname@example.org.